Digital Marketing Executive - FinnishBack
- Available to: Placement students & recent graduates
- Industry: Online Healthcare
- Location: London, near East Croydon
- Salary: Based on experience
- Start Date & Duration: June/July 2020 (12 months fixed term)
- Offer of permanent employment is possible
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic business-minded person with a passion for digital marketing that are
native/fluent speakers in Finnish.
This is a hands-on marketing role with clear objectives to achieve and add real value to the business. You will be
working closely with our Head of Content and existing content team to help localise our websites and multi-channel
marketing activities to create a personalised experience for our international audience. You will be given real
responsibility for digital marketing projects from day one and will work directly with our marketing team to execute
great content across websites, email, social channels, paid channels and SEO. You will also be expected to carry out
research projects and come up with new and fresh ideas for your respective market(s).
From this role you can expect to gain experience in the following areas:
- User Experience and CRO
- Website maintenance
- Strategic omnichannel marketing
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Marketing analytics & insights
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Paid advertising
- Content Marketing & Outreach
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Customer Service & Reputation Management
Benefits of joining Hexpress Healthcare:
- Comprehensive employee benefits scheme incl. (but not limited to); Health & travel insurance, vouchers &
discounts, free gym membership, free coffee & healthy snacks, social events such as the Crystal Maze, pizza
making, karaoke etc.)
- Remote working and online onboarding currently available
- Great training & mentoring systems
- Extensive training programme (currently done online)
- Modern workplace facilities & variety in workload
The role is right for you, if:
- You are a placement student or have recently graduated
- You are a confident individual who possess strong business acumen
- You are comfortable with analytics and KPIs - previous marketing experience is a plus
- You put the customer first, helping us keep our customers at the heart of everything we do
- You are a creative and detail oriented individual
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- You have good organisational and time-management skills
- You have a positive can-do attitude and you are eager to learn
- You are both self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
- You are fluent/native in Finnish
You may also need to be able to work from home (you will need a computer and access to the internet) in times like
these, where working from the office may not be possible. The role is primarily based at our Head Office.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the button below and attach your CV and a cover letter that explains why you are
the right candidate for the role asap. Please make sure to highlight your language skills in your CV and/or cover
letter. We review applications and conduct interviews on a rolling basis.
We look forward to hearing from you! Apply now
If you think you are highly proactive, quick on your feet, and have an action- driven approach then Hexpress Healthcare Ltd. is looking for you.
Are you looking for better opportunities and growth? Are you passionate about your work? Then Hexpress Healthcare Ltd. is the right place for you. Bring your passion and talent to our company and we will provide you with professional fulfillment that you have been yearning for.
Contact us here
Hexpress Healthcare is a leading online healthcare provider based in London. We supply patients with health solutions and medical advice across multiple countries around the world.