1. Hexpress Healthcare believes in protecting and respecting your privacy. To achieve this we use the latest in online security technology to ensure that your online security is not compromised. You might be required to register and enter your personal information before you can use certain areas of the website. This information might include sensitive personal data as defined under the Data Protection Act I998 ('the Act').
Hexpress Healthcare guarantees the privacy of this information and will under no circumstances release this information to any third party without your written consent for the same. Hexpress Healthcare will use this personal information strictly in accordance with the Act.
2. By registering on the website for a consultation, you are accepting this Agreement and granting explicit permission to Hexpress Healthcare to collect data including your sensitive personal data.
3. All such data collected will be limited to the minimum necessary to improve delivery and development of our services and other opportunities.
5. These privacy guidelines are communicated to all Hexpress Healthcare employees to ensure complete security and confidentiality of all personal information collected.
6. There may be links to certain other websites on the Hexpress Healthcare website. This however does not mean that Hexpress Healthcare endorses those websites. Hexpress Healthcare does not share your personal information with these websites and is in no way responsible for the privacy policies of these websites.
8. For credit card payments, we use a secure SSL/128 bit encryption.
9. In accordance with the Privacy & Electronic Communications Act passed into law in the UK on 11th December 2003, we do not send random, (third party) marketing emails to personal email addresses, (spam).